Further information and useful links
HM Revenue & Customs
If you have internet access we recommend that you visit the website. This provides links to all the information for employers, employees, and the self employed. It has updates on what’s new, online filing, all of the forms that you will require to register available to download or complete online and links to FAQs.
Business Link is government’s online resource for businesses. It contains essential information, support and services for you and your business – whether you work for a large organisation or are on your way to starting up. Simple to use, up to date and practical, Business Link is the first place to go to find guidance on regulations and to access government services.
More useful links
- Documents you will need before you can work in the UK
- Tax when coming to work in the UK
- Read the guide SE1 ‘Thinking of working for yourself’
- Employed and self-employed tax and National Insurance
- Read the Business Link No-Nonsense Guide to setting up your business